BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Quick

I wanted to do a big fancy intro post, but it started to read like some sort of cheesy dating site profile.

Then I wanted to share some pics of my newly organized shoe collection. Alas, my camera has gone missing.

I got nothing.

But I like shiny and pretty things... and I like to make things pretty and shiny (especially myself!)

Just for fun, here's a picture of my nails from February:

No, they weren't painted with duct tape in mind, but they really did match splendidly!


My nails are even longer now, although a different shade of bright candy pink. I'm currently plotting my next appointment. I haven't had the guts to do 3D nail art yet, but I'm thinking it's time. Bring on the Swarovski!

Now to figure out where my camera is...

No comments:

Post a Comment